|Tuesday night class 8PM
As always, great topics, great people and food.
This week’s topic: The Kabbalah of growth, relationships and life with Rabbi Dubrawsky
Good for the: Truth seeker, social learner, loves systems, loves motivational speakers, social butterfly, fierce individualist, loves a free dinner
Shabbat dinner in Uptown this week April 20th
Join us for our bi-monthly Shabbat dinner where we get anywhere between 25-40 people.
Great food, spirit and friends.
RSVP before Thursday $18 after $25
Gal’s Night with Aidy- Monday 8PM April 23rd.
Join Aidy for an intimate discussion on making your every day meaningful.
Aidy is highly sought after for her frank insights into life, love and happiness.
Monday night 8PM at The Intown Chabad RSVP here
- April 27th Shabbat 250 Under the Stars- Check out who’s coming here!
- April 29th 7PM- Trivia is back and this month its going to be huge!
- May 2nd. For Married couples/seriously dating 6 part marriage course with Rabbi Drubrawsky. Stay tuned for details.
- May 6th- 5k Bagel run with Team ITCH- Join our running team details here
- May 10th- Lag B’omer picnic/BBQ at Patio Sessions in the Arts District
- May 11th- Shabbat in Uptown
- May 18th National YJP Shabbaton in New York…. Check out the invite here
May 6th- Bnai Zion brunch honoring some of our awesome young leaders, amongst them are Jodi Sanchez, Brett Diamond and Ben Fine.